The ground floor of the rear house is furnished as the central kitchen diner. In order to make the beautiful city garden more involved in the house, the existing brick extension of the rear house in 1943 was replaced by a slender glass construction. The corner facade can be slid open completely so that the kitchen flows into the terrace without any thresholds.
With the exception of a single wall in the basement, the original layout of the monument has been maintained. A modern electrical and climate installation has been integrated almost invisibly. The back room of the first floor is furnished as a library, the “room” in the back house is used as a salon, where the paneling is painted in blue color nuances after intensive color research and experimentation.
The 1st floor of the front house is fully intended as a comfortable sleeping floor for the clients.
The former attic of the back house has been insulated and converted into a spacious guest house.